Tuesday, July 1, 2008

STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH

You're turning BLUE!!

Ok, so I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for me to update you all on the scarf situation. So I'll tell you.

On the first day with the scarf I wore it as a headband.
Then the second day I just wore it like a scarf around my neck.

That's it.

Hope you had a happy Canada Day by the way.

I went to the parade in my little town, it was cute, and home-town-like. Made me smile.
I'm proud of where I come from.
Proud of the guy in the antique car who was lighting up a cigarrette as he followed the horses from Gymkana.

So some things that I've been praying for, and welcome ya'll to pray for too:

  • A friend, his family, and his mom who are going through chemo
  • A friend who's crazy busy
  • My dad (so much. just so much)
  • This lovely weather and this beautiful place I live in
  • My commitment to living like I actually want to spend all of eternity with God (which means spending time with Him now)
  • Praising Him because another friend got the job he so badly wanted/needed
  • And another friend who has a friend who is seeking God's will in a strange situation far from home and is representing God in the most amazing way.

1 comment:

mrsrichter said...

you are beautiful. i love you.