Monday, July 14, 2008

Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust

I was so sick with unshed tears
that I had to run to my car, race over to the nearest HMV to buy an album I wanted.
Which they didn't have. Well they had one, but it was on hold or something like that.
So I bought a different album by the same band.

This morning I drove back to the city.
It was beautiful. Bright green fields, bright yellow fields, then trees, and then the darkest of rain clouds.
And as I drove I prayed.
I prayed thanking God for the beauty of the day.
Asking for strength for a friend and his family in a tough time, especially today as round 2 begins.
For a friend who's far away from her family (I think maybe still?) and needs protection and revelation in her life.
For Shauna at camp all exhausted, that God would make her a blessing to those around her.
For some sort of dream

And I got no answer that I understand.
All I know is I'm exhausted.
Stressed.

So it is perfectly fitting that I am listening to music that has nothing to do with English.
I don't understand it.
And that's perfectly ok.
Because I don't understand much right now.

1 comment:

Aaron Scott said...

Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust is a really, really fantastic album. I'm glad you're enjoying it :)