Sunday, June 1, 2008

Upcoming

This week I am looking forward to:
* Last week of classes
* Maybe finding out if I am eligible for an interview to see if I am allowed to go to Winnipeg
* Little Bits on Tuesday
* Working Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday so I can really get in the rhythm of it
* Riding my bike to school tomorrow with Megan
* Finishing The Golden Compass and starting whatever's next
* Cleaning my room on Friday
* The Project next Sunday
* Getting my paper back tomorrow (a little anxious about this one)
* Maybe my tax return will finally come
* and Kim getting safely to Ohio even though I still think she should be here

That's a pretty decent sized list. Especially since summer school is making me DREAD the week.

That's about it. Except I'm totally addicted to driving my new car.

No comments: