Saturday, June 21, 2008

And Each One Is a New Day

So it took me til midnight to adapt to staying in Edmonton.
While I really wanted to go to Winnipeg I also found that I was kind of relieved to not be going.
And when I learnt that I could try to talk the co-ordinator into letting me go anyways I found that I didn't really want to fight for it.
So I would say that God wants me to hang out here for a bit longer.
So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to stay here, and learn more about me, more about God, more about me as a nurse, and then hopefully in the next few months find a plan for whatever comes after the next few months.
Which is the worst part because I liked knowing where I'd be in January.
Now I haven't any idea.
Which makes me think that God is saying: "No Katie, Winnipeg is not for you right now, #1 I want you to learn that you are not to worry about tomorrow because each day is a new day, and I am in control, I'm looking out for you and there's no need to plan and stress and worry, and most importantly, #2 The people in Winnipeg do a lot of bowling, and you need a lot of practice."

No comments: