Monday, March 16, 2009

Anti-Confidence

So, this morning I was checking Facebook and saw a friend of mine had updated her status to say that she passed her) RN exam. So I jumped up and RAN to the mailbox to see if my results were in there.

They weren't. But Renee's acceptance letter to PrairieView was (congrats again roomie!!).

So, whatever. Disappointment. But there's always tomorrow.

Until now, when it dawned on me that obviously they must send out the fail letters a day or 2 later and that's why I don't have my results yet.

Cuz I updated my status to say that I was jealous of everyone else cuz they had their results and knew they had passed. But one of my friends agreed that she is waiting too. And her last name is Snider...so I thougt "oh, well maybe they haven't mailed the 'S' last names yet. But, then I saw that Angie, who has an S last name knows she passed. And then the answer came to me.

I failed. I must have. And I know that this is ridiculous reasoning. But I can't make it go away. I feel sick, and panicky. I can't sleep, my heart is pounding.

I don't want to have failed.

Oh dear. I need to sleep. But my mind is racing right now. Blah! Blah! Blah!

1 comment:

Shauna Bennett said...

Canada Post sucks just FYI. Sometimes things take 1 day and sometimes it's a week. Hang in there hun!