Thursday, July 23, 2009

11 Minutes

I'm making rice to go with my stir fry. There are 11 minutes left until it's done. So I'm going to type fast. Or slow. Depending on what comes to mind in the next 11 minutes.

I got up at 6:30 this morning to go biking with Jennie. Then I came home and walked the dog. Then I had a nectarine and some blueberries for breakfast. Read some Harry Potter while playing tug-of-war with IV using my feet and drinking tea. I then walked with Jennie to the Misericordia and picked up an application so that I can apply to see if I can work in the Urgent Care clinic there.

Then I went back to sleep. Then I got up again. And now I'm listening to music and making stir-fry.

You know when you buy "Spicy Schezuan Sauce" and you think you can handle it....well I don't think I can. So it will be little bites of stirfry and then big gulps of milk. That's my plan. Lots of rice too.

I love how music makes me think of so many things. Hoppipola reminds me of the wedding I was just at, and my poor little fish. Africa makes me think of Kate. Alberta Bound makes me think of Iqaluit. And actually, a lot of the most recently added songs remind me of Scrubs because I got most of them from watching the show.

Oh. 5 seconds left. Goodbye. Going to enjoy some rice now. :)

No comments: